Friday, January 8, 2010

Save the Date!

As most of you now know, we have sent out our Save the Date cards! I've heard from many of the invitees, and I expect/hope that many of you are finding your way here now.

I've done my best to put together some useful information for your trip, and if you want to start planning (and many of you seem like you do) I think it's best to refer you to the post that I did on traveling to and in Mexico. You should find everything you're looking for there, including information on which airport to fly into, which airlines go there, and alternate routes.

Flying into Mexico City is cheaper and gives you the chance to take a direct flight- but it will take four hours to get to the hacienda locale from there. A good option if you want to fly to Mexico City is to take an express bus, they're amazingly affordable and also discussed in the post I linked above.

If you have any questions that I don't seem to cover please leave a comment here and I will address them as soon as I can!

We're so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment