Thursday, April 16, 2009

Invitations

We've purchased our invitations- now the wait to send them out commences. I had so much fun playing with colors and envelope options. I'm not sure if Will enjoyed it quite as much, but he has been cheerful and willing to pore over samples of just about everything with me. I feel very lucky to have someone who I can deliberate over these things with. He's also very good at telling me to put everything away when I get too caught up in all the different shades and which best conveys our theme and oh my gosh what other color will compliment it best... !?

We decided on a color scheme/theme for the day. Originally I was completely against the idea of a color palate. I was swayed only by the idea of rejecting it so fully that we would wind up with an assortment of clashing colors. Better to stick with a palate, we reasoned- although it's still a palate of about 5 colors! I toyed with the idea of posting it, but some things are better left a surprise!


Another couple weds in the San Miguel area.
Photographed by Holly Wilmeth.


I think we both agonize just about every other day over how far away November 6, 2010 is. I was overjoyed to point out that we are almost one third of our way through 2009. I know the year will fly by and I don't want to miss a minute of it, but we are both just so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment