Monday, October 11, 2010

Holy Cow

Wow! We passed the four week marker to the wedding last Saturday, which means most of us are leaving for Mexico in just 3 weeks! Everyone seems to be getting very excited, and Will and I are positively bubbling over these days.

A lot of people have been asking me about the weather. I've found that MSN has the most comprehensive information. You can check daily November averages here, and you can check the current ten-day forecast here.

Right now the weather seems to be above average for October, which isn't surprising since we're experiencing that in the states right now too. Last year when Will and I visited in November the temperatures were lower than average due to a tropical storm that was battering the Mexican coasts. Hopefully we won't have to deal with something like that this year!

When we were in the area Will was comfortable in shorts or jeans, and I generally wore skirts or dresses during the day. We brought sweaters or jackets to layer on during the chilly mornings and evenings. Our temperatures, if they are normal, should reach 75 during the day and gradually drop to about 50 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment