Thursday, October 8, 2009

Arriba!

I am so excited to relate that Will and I are going to be staying at the Hacienda for a night when we visit next month. This means so many wonderful things! We'll be able to sample menu items, get a better idea of the grounds and figure out where we want the various stages of the day to take place. It is impossible to explain how beyond excited I am! ...And Will seems pretty happy too!

We also received our printed Save the Date cards. What an amazing thing. Not only do they look gorgeous, but the custom colors that graphic designer/photographer Kristen Nicols helped us to incorporate look stunning. The Save the Date itself is printed on a more durable pearlized paper. The invitation suite will be printed on a recycled cotton paper. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to be as green as possible wherever we can fit it in, which is a surprisingly difficult task when planning a wedding.

The Save the Dates will go out in late November, when airline tickets for the time period around our day will finally be available for purchase. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment