
I got inspired the other day and dug up a slew of information to add to our new "Useful Information" section in the sidebar. Hopefully the things that I touched on there will indeed be useful! If anyone has any other questions please feel free to leave a note here. I promise things will get more detailed as we go along, but for now I hope this is enough information to help you think about and plan your trip!
In the meantime, check out the fancy new weather widget I added directly to the right. Don't be discouraged by what you see right now though, they're just in the heart of the rainy season. I have read that by August what was once desert is green and flourishing at this time of year. Sounds like an ideal spot for National Geographic or BBC footage that shows the seemingly rapid growth of plants. The widget seems to be off by a couple of hours (at 9 am it's still showing a moon), but other than that I find it to be accurate. And fun. Sort of like an "I Dream of Mexico" outlet. Or is that just Nick at Night nostalgia?
No comments:
Post a Comment